The NACAC national conference is the premiere professional development event for admission counseling professionals and we welcome secondary school counselors, independent counselors and educational consultants, admission and enrollment officers, financial aid administrators, community college representatives, and affiliate organizations to plan for the future of students around the world.
The Professional Development Committee, Pacific Northwest Local Arrangements Committee and NACAC national office staff have created an outstanding conference, including:
- More than 20 preconference seminars and workshops, Tuesday through Thursday, offering in-depth, hands-on training on admission-related topics;
- More than 100 thoughtful and provocative conference sessions, Thursday through Saturday, on important policies, procedures, issues, and trends affecting the students we serve and the profession;
- Prominent national speakers, who will offer vibrant perspectives on education, public policy and our changing generations, Thursday and Friday;
- The Exhibit Hall featuring over 200 companies providing products and services of interest to counseling and admission professionals; and
- Counselors’ Preview Day and the Counselors’ College Fair on Friday.
Registration for the national conference is now open and we hope you plan to join your colleagues from around the world for a stimulating and challenging professional experience! REGISTER TODAY!
The Pacific Northwest ACAC is eager to share the highlights of their city and their region with conference attendees. Seattle is rich in cultural diversity along with four-star restaurants, music and nightlife, historical sites and museums, and parks and recreation facilities.
On behalf of the NACAC Board of Directors, Pacific Northwest ACAC’s Executive Board, the Local Arrangements Committee, and NACAC staff, I urge you to take part in this outstanding event.
The National Conference promises incredible speakers and outstanding professional presentations, great networking opportunities, as well as the opportunity to contribute to important decisions about the future direction of our association.
I look forward to welcoming you to Seattle!