Imagine the benefit of having professional development before the conference officially begins. NACAC is offering preconference sessions and workshops September 23-25 in Seattle (WA).
Seize the opportunity to experience in-depth and exciting full day workshops and three-hour seminars.
Admission Middle Management Institute (AMMI)
In the middle, on the way to the top, college admission middle managers are the connectors between office deans and/or directors. Join your fellow middles for engaging discussion on:
- management and supervision
- career planning
- communicating with your dean/director and much more
Learn more about AMMI.
Management Experience in College Admission (MECA)
Join us for a hands-on, fast-paced, dynamic professional development program for the rising enrollment management executive with three years experience or less. Those transitioning to deans or director are also welcome. Topics for discussion include:
- technology in admission
- personnel issues
- strategic budget planning
- generational issues in admission
- emotional intelligence and leadership
- communicating with the media
- enrollment management and planning
College Counseling in Cyberspace: Strategies for Using Online College Counseling Tools
- writing a transitional business plan
- ethical and effective marketing
- your role as an independent consultant
Ready to Enroll? Register NOW!
Enrollment is limited for all preconference events. Visit Seattle's Preconference Web page for more information and to register.
Send us comments on this posting.